Rules and Positions
Forgot the rules of the game? Don't know what to do during the game? Click here for help!
Check out this diagram of how to line up during a game!
Santa Fe 4th-5th
& Los Robles 4th-5th Flag Football Schedule
Los Robles 6th grade
Flag Football Schedule
Santa Fe 4th EO and 5th EO Flag Football Schedule
- Play Fairly ( Character Counts) and have Fun!!
- Start at the second cone in the middle of the field
- Captains will use Rock, Paper, and Scissors ONCE to decide who will have the ball first
- There are not any kick-offs
- There are not any fumbles. If a ball is dropped then the play is over
- Do not rush the QB
- You get five plays ( chances) to make a touchdown
- If you do not make a touchdown within the five plays then the other team gets the ball ( turnover) where the offensive team was
- Only girls can be running backs
- Quarterbacks cannot run with the ball. You must either throw the ball or hand it off
- If your flag falls down when you have the football then it is one hand touch to stop the play
- You can intercept the ball
- Quarterback ( QB)- Your job is to either throw the ball to a wide receiver (WR) ever for a pass or hand it off to a running back ( RB)
- Center- Your job is to hand the ball off to the QB. Remember to have both hands on the ball
- Running back( RB)- If the QB tells you that he/she is going to hand the ball off to you, then you need to run to the QB when he/she says hike, grab the ball, and run
- Wide Receiver- When the QB says hike, you need to run and get open to catch the football. Remember do not just stand there and hope to get the ball. You need to keep moving!
- 1st line of Defense- It is important to mark all WR’s. Wherever your WR goes, you should go. You do not want them to catch the ball. Once everyone is marked then have a second line of defense and safeties.
- 2nd line of Defense- If you have extra people then have the 2nd line of defense mark the two RB’s.
- Safety- If you have still have extra people make them the safety. Your job is to help mark the WR’s.